Program Descriptions and Curriculum
We will be using Adventures in Learning curriculum.
Adventures in Learning, a curriculum for children from 3 to 5, features 40 topics of study in nine focus areas. Each topic is introduced with familiar children’s books and has a strong language and literacy emphasis.
Adventures in Learning for Toddlers will also be used.
About the Program:
- Child care provided
- No Cost Screening to determine eligibility
- Class room care Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Year round program
- Indoor play area
- Enclosed outdoor play area
- 2 meals and 2 snacks daily
- Low Staff/Child ratios
- Safe and secure environment
- Assigned Cribs
- Regular updates to child’s Primary Physicians
At MCCDC we have a team of well qualified professionals whose primary focus is meeting the needs of your child.
Pediatric MD, Developmental Pediatrician, Behavioral Pediatrician, Pediatric Psychiatrist, Licensed Counselor, Licensed Social Worker, Registered Nurse, Psychological Examiner, Audiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, Speech Therapist, Nutritionist, Early Child Specialists